You might also like
Podcasts from this workshop are now available:
- John Braithwaite - Responsive excellence
- Neil Gunningham - Fear, duty and regulatory compliance
- Jeroen van der Heijden - Between evidence and experiments-based regulation: hybrids and nudges
- Sharon Friel - Regulation and governance: lessons from public health
- Valerie Braithwaite - The wheel of social alignments: a regulatory model to help government decide the “big blueprint” for regulation and de-regulation
About the workshop: Around the world, regulators confront immense challenges in balancing multiple objectives that hold major consequences for societies and their economies. The complexities and the range of players involved in this balancing act came to the fore in the recent Senate inquiry on personal choice and community impacts.
This half-day workshop for policymakers, regulators and civil society actors focused on practical paths to regulatory excellence and innovation.