CTSI funding and support
The Centre received the greater part of its funding from the Australian Taxation Office and the Australian National University.
The work of the Centre was much broader than taxation, however, addressing the degree to which our systems of governance deliver justice and ensure that the democracy remains socially inclusive of its citizens. We therefore are indebted to a variety of agencies through whom we raised additional funds to pursue our broader research agenda.
Our thanks to:
- ACT Department of Education and Training
- Australian National University
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Taxation Office
- Centre for Gambling Research, Regulatory Institutions Network, ANU
- Department of Family and Community Services
- Criminology Research Council
- Fels Institute of Government, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Korea Foundation, Seoul, Korea
- University of Melbourne